Why Should You Join Our Guild?
We’re so happy you’re thinking about joining our group. Our goal is to promote the love of quilting to present and future generations. We hope you will check us out by attending a guild meeting as our guest.
Mudsock Quilters Guild is a friendly community of generous women who love quilting. Our members range from true novices to advanced seamstresses. All levels of skill are welcome!
You’ll learn to be a better quilter and be inspired by the creative energy of these amazing women!
What Will You Get?
Membership brings many rewarding benefits like:
- Learn from others’ experience
- enjoy expert guest speakers
- practice new piecing techniques (block of the month)
- try quilting motifs you’ve never done before (show ‘n tell)
- Serve those in need
- make quilts for patients in local hospitals on Christmas Eve
- sew baby quilts for first responders in crisis family situations
- sew baby quilts for Tummy Time
- make pillowcases for kids and teens
- Share ideas
- be inspired by the creative energy of other quilters
- celebrate birthdays and seasonal parties
- fun fellowship & lots of laughter
The quilters of MSG welcome you!
How Much Does it Cost?
Annual dues are $25.00 per calendar year and are due each January 1st. If you join…
- between Jan 1 – Jun 30: $25.00 for the current year (full year sign-up)
- between July 1- October 15: $12.50 for the current year. (mid-year sign up)
- after Oct 15: $25.00 applied to next year & no charge for the rest of current year (late year sign-up)
How Can You Join?
Option 1: Pay Online with Credit Card
Enroll by clicking the button below, completing the form, and paying the membership dues with your credit card. Please select the proper payment amount based on the date of your application. Failure to pay the proper amount due will delay your membership. Upon successfully completing the application, your membership card should be ready for you at the next guild meeting.
Option 2: Pay in Person by Check
Download the membership application form which is available as a PDF file that can be printed, filled out by hand and brought to the next guild meeting. Be sure to bring your checkbook to pay the membership dues.