- This event has passed.
Table Runner Workshop
February 10 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$15
Join Connie Lancaster of Quilts Plus to learn how to make a modern “Hollow Star” table runner – $15.00 fee. Kit available (reds/whites or if you prefer a different palette, contact her at Quilts Plus).
- There is a ruler called for in the pattern, 60 Creative Grids 60° Diamond Ruler https://amzn.to/3ae4FrE, but in looking EZ Quilting also has a 60° Ruler for less https://amzn.to/2tX04t2
- Patterns will be available at the meeting and workshop for $3.50 (or you can pick one up at her shop in Lebanon)
- 1/4 yard each of 3 fabrics, or 1/2 yard of 1 fabric for Stars; you will need at least 5.5” of WOF to cut strips from per color
- 5/8 yard of background fabric
- 1/3 yard of binding fabric
- 20”x50” pieces of batting and backing fabric, but we will not get to those in class