- This event has passed.
Inaugural Fall Retreat
September 7, 2018 @ 4:30 pm - September 9, 2018 @ 3:00 pm$45.00
UPDATE @ 4/2/18:
· If you haven’t signed up, there is still time. We have about 15 spaces left.
· If you have a roommate, then go ahead and make your reservation directly with the Farmstead Inn & Conference Center.
· If you need a roommate, contact Alice Whitaker who has a current list of who is going on the retreat.
· Pay your retreat fee no later than the June guild meeting.
· At the June guild meeting we will discuss any updates, answer questions and hand out a list of suggested items to bring.
Bring a project and spend time sewing, shopping, and making lasting friendships!
Limited to 60 participants. We’ve reserved a block of 30 hotel rooms, each with two queen beds. Total per-person room cost for the two nights is $122.08 (if sharing).
The estimated cost for the retreat is $45; includes continental breakfast on Saturday and Sunday and Saturday night dinner at the Blue Gate Restaurant; price could drop depending upon the number of participants. Friday night dinner and Saturday and Sunday lunches are not included or provided, but anyone interested can chip in for a pizza party on Friday night and for sub sandwiches at noon on Sunday.
Step 1 –
To register for the retreat, sign up with Laura Frieden at the meeting or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2 –
Select a roommate, if you want one.
Step 3 –
Phone the Farmstead Inn at (260) 768-4595 and reserve a room; make sure to tell them that you are with the Mudsock group. Rooms will be paid for individually.
Step 4 –
Give your retreat fee to Laura or Alice by the June 11th meeting.